Have you received a donation?
The Central Ontario Administrative Centre will provide charitable tax receipts for the Central Escarpment Council for all donations of $20.00 or more
The Registered Charitable tax receipt number for Central Ontario is 10776-1694-RR0059
What's the procedure?
DONATIONS PROVIDED FOR SPECIFIC GROUPS:
- The Donor will send a letter addressed to:
10 Kodiak Cr., Unit 120
Toronto Ontario M3J 3G5
Attention: Jenevie Austin, Administrative Assistant
- The Donors letter should confirm where they wish the donation to be made and be sure to include the Group’s Name or the Scout Fund they are donating the money.
- The Central Ontario Office will prepare a Tax Receipt and Thank You Letter to the Donor.
- The Central Ontario Office will prepare a cheque in the name of the Group specified in the letter and forwarded it to the Group along with a copy of the Thank You Letter sent to the Donor.
DONATIONS PROVIDED TO THE CENTRAL ESCARPMENT COUNCIL:
- Once the donation has been received the Central Ontario Office will deposit the funds into the fund requested in the donors letter.
- The Central Ontario Service Centre will prepared a Tax Receipt and Thank You Letter and forward it to the Donor.
Tax receipts are processed on a monthly basis and are based on a calendar year. We ask that donations be received not later than December 31st of each year if the donor wishes to receive their tax receipt credit in that calendar year. All copies are held at the Scouts Canada, Central Ontario Service Centre at 10 Kodiak Cr.